Indian Kurtis are a rage in the fashion world, forcing the wholesale suppliers of Kurtis in India to continuously fulfill the demand for Kurtis with the latest design and prints.
The versatile Kurtis
The Indian Kurtis are highly versatile that can be styled in multiple ways to suit different occasions from simple family get-together to pompous Indian weddings. To meet the global demand for Indian Kurtis the designers even create one that matches the international fashion. Manufacturers, exporters, and wholesale suppliers of Kurtis in India study the market for different designs and supply variety of designs such as:
• Long Kurtis, Short sleeve/Full sleeve/Sleeveless Kurtis
• Hand embroidered Long Kurtis
• Hand embroidered Kurti with Plazzo
• Hand embroidered party wear Kurtis
• Floral printed / Zardosi embroidered party wear Kurtis
• Indo Western style Kurtis
• Aari work Long Kurtis
• Resham work Kurtis
• Designer Kurtis
• Denim Kurtis
• Classy Threadwork Kurtis
The bespoke Kurtis
The Kurtis are designed for different occasions and use; you can go for the Kurti-jeans combo or match them with Denims to give a contemporary look to the ethnic attire. Those who prefer to wear them in the office can pair them with trousers to exude a formal look at the workplace. For a casual or semi-formal look, one can try the Kurtis with the leggings, Patiala or even the modern Dhoti pants.
Choosing a perfect Fit and shape is important to look stunning in Kurtis, this implies knowing your body structure and bespoke your attire accordingly:
• Hourglass shape – This is the dream body shape that every woman craves for and with this type of body shape any style of Kurtis will look gorgeous
• Athletic body shape – This is an attractive and striking shape, a straight-cut Kurti will appear perfect for the corporate executive look
• Apple shape – This relates to slightly plump body shape and choosing a loose fitted Kurti will do fine
For every type body structure, personality, and occasion the wholesale suppliers of Indian Kurtis are ready with matching Kurtis.
The author notes that the wholesale suppliers of Indian Kurtis not only distribute this ethnic wear with modern style in every niche market in India but also the global markets.